Monday, September 6, 2010

Inspiration: Gooseberry

I once saw gooseberries in the Crawford market and regrettably did not buy them, neither tasted not took a picture! Thus I do not much know about the fruit. But just the sight of it was inspirational enough to draw and compose a pattern of it.
I worked on these patterns last year and had forgotten about them completely until yesterday, when I saw this beautiful silver & pearl pendant.
A superbly elegant translation of the inspiration!! Such a fortunate connection!! Loved it!! Bought it!!
:)

2 comments:

jessica swift said... [Reply]

this is very lovely!!

dj hanjabam said... [Reply]

its an awesome fruit....whenever i see it..will buy it for you.....my aunt had some plants in her garden...we as kids would eat from the plant itself and leave the cover as it is....so till the time she decides to pick it...she never knew the fruit was gone, eaten and digested happily by some very naughty kids!!!!