Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thanking...

I'm featured on The Key Bunch. Yaaay!! :) Thanks to Rekha and Sharon to feature me on their "Designer Spotlight" section. I'm so happy!! Thanks a bunch!

Screen shot of the blog featuring me

And, thanks a lot Patty of Colors Dekor. It is a 'better late than never' thanks :) for featuring me on her first "co-blogger find" in January this year. Thanks so much Patricia!

Screen shot of the blog featuring me

A continued and over whelming response from my lovely co-bloggers and readers (you) gives me a continued enthusiasm to blog and to blog beautiful. Many many thanks :)

Love all,
Aarti

3 comments:

Purnima@a creative project said... [Reply]

Congrats Aarti..way to go!!! All the best!!!

Aarti Badamikar said... [Reply]

Thanks so much Purnima :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

aaawww.. the pleasure was all mine.. and you truly deserved that and a lot more!!