Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rockstar Besan laddus

Who says laddu has to be spherical? Why should only Christmas and Halloween sweets have all the fun?! Diwali sweets will also have fun! And laddus will take a different shape!!

My friend Vaishali sent me a box full of sweets yesterday. Apart from the regular stuff there were these interesting besan laddu (or ladu called in marathi), I took pictures before I could taste them! I'm sure they would be as yummy as they look! I would call them Rockstar Laddus ;)PS: My mom is also equally excited and says that she would decorate her besan laddus in similar way for next Diwali!
Thanks Vaishali for such wonderful laddus!

1 comment:

Vaishali Dalvi said... [Reply]

hey aarti thank you so much for this special thanks,,,,

i am glad my attempt with besanacha laadu is appricated so much.
mom is so excited to see them hear.

happy diwali for u and family,
enjoy rockstar laddus