Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Updates with Pine cones

Hello everyone!
I'm not lost! Absolutely alive and aal izz well!! I'm just in another world! A little cut off from the blogosphere, I'm in the state with plenty of pine cones, tall pine trees and wide expanses of pine forests! I am in Meghalaya- The Abode of Clouds!
As of now I have pictures of pine cones, yet to capture the spread of lovely clouds here, and I love pine cones. The love began when I designed few pine cone motifs for Christmas. Had never seen them earlier and now here there are loads of them. I've collected some to take back to Mumbai and have some fun.
In past few weeks, I have missed a lot of things on the blogosphere.... it was Holi, then the April Fool's day, then Gudi Padwa and many of motif Mondays and wallpaper Wednesdays! *sigh*
But I have more interesting things coming up straight from Meghalaya!! :)
For example: World's best turmeric is grown in Meghalaya!
Turmeric
Will get back with more details and excitement in upcoming posts, till then...
Ciao from Meghalaya!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

cool...i was in shillong:meghalaya and guwahati: assam, for a 10 day holiday last month....check my blog for some pictures :D
have fun!

Kapil D. said... [Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kapil D. said... [Reply]

HMMM.... MEGHALYA.. I HEARD ITS NICE PLACE.. FOR HOLIDAY AND ALL.. ANYWYS.. KEEP POSTING SUCH GOOD INFORMATION ;)